Procedures for Registering for the 2023 NCS - Classified Cyber Forum
Classification Level: SECRET Level
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Agenda:9:00a.m. Classified Cyber Forum Registration Check-in
- Session 1 | 9:30a.m. - 11:30a.m. | DHS Session
- Lunch | 11:30a.m. - 12:30p.m.
- Session 2 | 12:00p.m. - 12:45p.m.| SES Fredericks, Asst Deputy Director for China, NSA. China as a Pacing Threat and the Cyber Landscape
- Break. 12:45p.m. - 1:00p.m.
- Session 3 | 1:00p.m. - 1:45p.m. | Colonel Nadine Nally, Army Capability Manager, U.S. Army Cyber, Army Cyber Requirements and Activities
- Break. | 1:45p.m. - 2:00p.m.
- Session 4 | 2:00p.m. - 2:45p.m. | Preparing for a Post-Quantum Future (The Intelligence and National Security Alliance - INSA)
- Closing Remarks | Session ends at 3:00p.m.
View Full Agenda
Location:Dynetics Corporate Headquarters (CHQ)
1002 Explorer Boulevard
Huntsville, AL 35806
Registration Process for the Classified Session | Registration is Now Closed.
- Submit your registration to attend the Classified Session. Note: This is different than the Summit registration.
- After you complete the registration, you will receive a confirmation email that provides where you are to send your clearance information.
Please note: In order to attend you must be a U.S. citizen and have a classificiation level SECRET level.