Call for PresentersThe National Cyber Summit is a multi-track cybersecurity event held annually with an expectation of over 2000 participants and more than 70 exhibitors. The event features 7 tracks dedicated to technical, organizational, and research topics to address the entire cyber threat landscape.
Who Should Submit?If you have developed or are building a practical solution to problems in any of the following: cybercrime investigation and analysis; cyber incident response; digital forensics and analysis; legal problems, issues, or innovations; or problems related to infrastructure protection, then we invite you to submit.
Types of Submissions
Lightning Rounds/Demonstrations: Pitch your latest tools and techniques in a rapid-fire, 15-min demonstration live on one of the Lighting Round stages. Cost: $100 per session.
Panels: Moderate a panel with a topic relevant to one of the above tracks. Or, submit to be part of an established panel.
Track Sessions: Submissions for Track talks should specify an alignment under one of the below themes:
- Operational Technology (SCADA,Pen Testing, Red Team/Blue Team, Coop DR, Incident Response, Patch Management)
- Executive Strategy (Risk Management Framework, Budgeting, Law)
- Policy/Governance/Compliance (Law, NIST, Information Assurance, Policy, Directives, Compliance)
- Training/Workforce Development
- R&D/Cloud Innovations (Edge Computing, IOT, Incident Response)
- Offensive Security/COOP DR
- Academic Research
Tips for being selected as a speaker this year:
- We prefer sessions that are technically intermediate and advanced. Those looking to provide a sales pitch should submit for a Lightning Round session.
- Track sessions should include live demonstrations with guidance on how the audience can implement what was demonstrated in their own environments.
- The track and panel submissions for the 2022 Summit will close on June 30, 2022.
- The Lightning Round/Demonstration submissions will remain open through the end of August or until filled.
- Status notifications for track and panel speakers will be sent by July 22, 2022.
- Accepted Speakers must confirm participation by August 5, 2022.