Call for Presenters Open Through June 15, 2023The National Cyber Summit is a multi-track cybersecurity event held annually with an expectation of over 2000 participants and more than 100 exhibitors. The event features 4 tracks dedicated to technical, organizational, and research topics to address the entire cyber threat landscape.
Who Should Submit?If you have developed or are building a practical solution to problems in any of the following: cybercrime investigation and analysis; cyber incident response; digital forensics and analysis; legal problems, issues, or innovations; or problems related to infrastructure protection, then we invite you to submit.
Types of Submissions
Panels: Moderate a panel with a topic relevant to one of the above tracks. Or, submit to be part of an established panel.
Track Sessions: Submissions for Track talks should specify an alignment under one of the below themes:
- Executive – The audience for this track is for CISOs and CIOs and includes topics of interest to cybersecurity leaders in an executive position.
- Practitioner/Technical – This track includes topics more technical in nature and of interest to cybersecurity practitioners
- Compliance/Law – This track includes topics related to Governance, Risk, and Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
Lightning Rounds/Demonstrations: Pitch your latest tools and techniques in a rapid-fire, 15-min demonstration live on one of the Lighting Round stages. Cost: $100 per session.
Tips for being selected as a speaker this year:
- We prefer sessions that are technically intermediate and advanced. Those looking to provide a sales pitch should submit for a Lightning Round session.
- Track sessions should include demonstrations with guidance on how the audience can implement what was demonstrated in their own environments.
- The track and panel submissions for the 2023 Summit will close June 15,2023.
- The Lightning Round/Demonstration submissions will remain open through the end of August 2023 or until filled.
- The deadline for status notifications for track and panel speakers is the end of July.
- The deadline for accepted Speakers to confirm participation is TBD.