Procedures for Registering for the 2022 NCS - Classified Cyber Forum
Classification Level: SECRET Level
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Agenda:11:00a.m.-12:00p.m. Classified Cyber Forum Lunch and Registration
- Session 1 | 12:15p.m. - 1:00p.m. | SES David Frederick, Executive Director, CYBERCOM
- Session 2 | 1:15p.m. - 2:00p.m. | SES Adam Nucci, Army G3/5/7
- Session 3 | 2:15p.m. - 3:00p.m. | Mr Brad Horton, TSMO
- Session 4 | 3:15p.m. - 4:00p.m. | “Cyber Hardening of Weapons Systems” INSA
View Detailed Agenda
Location:Dynetics Corporate Headquarters (CHQ)
1002 Explorer Boulevard
Steps to Register for the Classified Session
- Submit your registration to attend the Classified Session using the button below. Note: This is different than the Summit registration.
- After you complete the registration, you will receive a confirmation email that provides where you are to send your clearance information.
All clearances must be sent to Dynetics via the instructions provided by Monday, September 12, 2022 before 5:00p.m. CST.
Please note: In order to attend you must be a US citizen and have a classificiation level SECRET level.